Tips on how to Create a Perfect Essay on World Peace
Last Updated: 13 March 2020
You are probably here because you do not know what to write in your world peace essay. Well, your visit was predetermined, and it is the very reason we have this guide on how to write a world peace essay.
To start us off, we can agree that world peace is among the most debated topics. Although achieving absolute world peace is a challenge, various stakeholders have fronted diverse efforts.
It is a great honor for a student to write a world peace essay finally. Although general a topic, it is always a chance to remind the audience that peace is not the absence of war and that there is more to it.
As such, whether it comes out as a synthesis, argumentative, persuasive, narrative, or descriptive essay, you must ensure that it is a creative piece of writing.
Now, let us go on a discovery journey for helpful tips and ideas on how to create a winning world peace essay.
Steps to Writing an Outstanding World Peace Essay
Study the world peace essay prompt and rubric.
The requirements of writing creative essays differ from college to college and professor to professor. Therefore, instead of assuming, as most students do, concentrate on the rubric and the essay prompt. These documentations help you understand the formatting style for your essay, whether it is to be submitted in MLA, APA, or Chicago. They also entail information on the list of potential topics. Most importantly, they also guide you on the expected word count for the essay. Therefore, instead of asking whether a world peace essay is a 500-word or 1000-word essay, the rubric can help.
Pick a topic that interests you.
Although we have said this almost in every guide we have written, we emphasize its importance as it aids in writing an essay that gets you communicating with the audience (the marker). Think about a topic in the news, peace in a given country, or draw from your experience. Sometimes, even a movie can be the genesis of a world peace topic. Be whatever it may, ensure that you choose a topic you are comfortable to spend hours researching, writing, and reading about.
Research and choose credible sources.
The hallmark of writing an excellent essay is doing research. A well-researched and organized essay tickles grades even from the strict professor. The secret of creating a winning peace essay lies in the depth and scope of your research. With the internet awash with sources, choosing credible scholarly sources can define an A+ peace essay from a failing one. Now, as you research, you will develop insights into your chosen topic, generate ideas, and find facts to support your arguments. Instead of just a plain or flat paper, proper research will birth a critical world peace essay. By critical, you will consider the models of peace, theories of peace, some treaties and global laws/legislations, and the process of peace where necessary.
Create a detailed outline.
One of the most straightforward strategies to write an essay fast is to have an outline for the essay. The outline offers you a structure and guide when you finally start writing the essay on world peace. Like a roadmap to the best world peace essay, the outline entails the skeleton of what you will fill to make the first draft. An excellent outline makes you logically organize your essay. Thus, skipping this step is disastrous to your grade pursuit.
Write the rough draft.
The first draft is a bouncing baby of the essay outline. To complete the first draft, fill in the spaces in your outline. With the essay hook, background, and thesis in the introduction, it is now a great time to polish up the introduction to make it outstanding. Besides, with the topic sentences and main points for each paragraph identified in the outline, when writing the first draft, it is your turn to support each paragraph with facts from the resources identified in the research phase. As this is your first draft, do not focus much on grammar and other stylistic and methodological essay writing errors – leave those for the next phase, proofreading.
Proofread the rough draft and turn it to a final draft.
Proofreading is as important as writing an essay. You cannot skin an entire cow and eat it whole. Now, with the analogy, proofreading helps dissect the essay. It helps you identify the grammar and stylistic errors as well as logical essay mistakes and weed them out. When proofreading, always endeavor to make every page count by making it perfect. If you are not as confident with your proofreading skills, try using software such as RefWorks (to check correctness and consistency of citations) and Grammarly or Ginger Software to check your grammar. You can also use plagiarism checkers to identify some areas with similarities and paraphrase further. If you feel all this is too much work, especially given you have written for hours, you can hire an editor to correct your essay.
115 Interesting World Peace Essay Topics to write about
- The importance of world peace treaties
- The significance of the International Peace Day
- Is peace the absence of war?
- Define peace
- Benefits of living in peace
- Is global peace attainable?
- Like war, can peace be human-made?
- Can humans and nature live without conflicts?
- Distinguishing hybrid war and hybrid peace
- Defining peace in contemporary society
- The role of community policing in peace within the community
- The role of criminal justice and law enforcement systems in peace management
- Is world peace a dream or an attainable phenomenon?
- The process of peacemaking
- The role of mediation in the political peace-making process
- Peace in Southern Sudan
- Peace in Iraq
- Impediments of peace between Israel and Palestine
- Role of political leaders in creating peace
- Role of peacekeepers in maintaining peace
- Could free hugs day make the world peaceful
- Can ceasefires bring peace
- Causes of lack of peace
- Why people should always give peace a chance
- Human rights and freedoms
- Strategies to prevent the telltale signs of war
- The role of the United Nations in global peace
- Solving conflicts between human and animals
- The importance of national peace
- Terrorism as a threat to world peace
- The stance of Mahatma Gandhi on peace
- How poverty and hunger combine as barriers to a world truce
- Role of Nelson Mandela and Dalai Lama in world peace
- Relationship between peace and freedom
- Humanitarian interventions as a means of achieving peace
- Can religion be the genesis of peace in the world?
- Factors limiting peace in countries at war
- Is it possible to intervene between the two warring countries?
- The origins of peacekeeping
- Does the peacemaking process work?
- Conflict transformation versus conflict resolution
- Does a peaceful world mean a peaceful world?
- Techniques for peacekeeping
- International law and peacemakers
- Prospects of peacemaking
- How the sale of weapons affects world peace
- Military intelligence and peace
- Impacts of technological development on global peace
- The role of social media in promoting world peace
- Nuclear disarmament and world peace
- Is it worth being a superpower and funding wars in other areas?
- Imagine a world without weapons; what would it be like?
- The most peaceful city in the world
- Does peace have its roots in culture
- Impacts of cultural beliefs on world peace
- The annex between peace and development
- Is the rainbow a sign of peace?
- Pros and cons of having a peace sign tattoo
- Role of street arts and graffiti in global peace
- Can art be used to rally support for global peace?
- The place of leaders in achieving global peace
- Peace declaration and traditions of Native Americans
- Dove with an olive branch as a symbol of peace
- Why flags should unite a nation
- Nationalism, patriotism, and national peace
- Political correctness and global peace
- Communication and negotiation as key skills to attaining peace
- Pacifist Nations
- “Us” versus “them” as a genesis of war
- Pacifists representation in movies
- The implications of the Stanford Prison Experiments
- Counterculture and pacifism
- Profits of peace
- The impact of the cold war between China and the United States
- Why the UAE remains peaceful and developed
- The role of the United States, UK, and Russia in the world peace
- Has globalization worsened or created a peaceful world?
- How individuals can contribute to world peace
- Role of peace in the development of Rwanda
- Lessons on peace the world can learn from the Rwanda Genocide
- Creating a peaceful society through cyber peace
- How to convince ISIS, Al Qaeda, and other Terrorist groups to bring peace
- Peace in Syria
- The future of peace in the world full of individualism
- How social skills can help inspire peace
- Architecture as an expression of peace
- Pacifist representation in fiction
- Pacifist lyrics
- Can music be used to create world peace?
- How global peace awards can inspire peace
- The role of Novel Price on Peace in promoting peace
- Why a peaceful world depends on a peaceful community
- Role of Interpol in maintaining world peace
- Interprofessional collaboration to achieve world peace
- How learning different languages can promote peace
- Can interracial marriages bring peace to the world?
- Why training children on peace as they are young is important
- Role of the Catholic church in attaining world peace
- The role of Oman as a regional mediator in the Middle East
- Peace in Yemen
- The biblical basis of peace
- Peace as defined by the Quran
- Gender equality as a means to global peace
- Can equal wealth distribution bring world peace?
- How removing exclusion can bring national and global peace
- The role of climate change in world peace
- How Hubris has affected policy-making process and global peace
- Addressing intergenerational relations as a means to global peace
- The significance of the Global Peace Index
- The role of preventive diplomacy in attaining global peace
- Preventive disarmament as a strategy towards world peace
- How natural resources contribute to conflicts
- The blood minerals in Congo and global peace
- Role of MNCs in promoting international peace
- Embracing global citizenship as a strategy to ensure global peace
Even with the world peace essay topics at your disposal, it is possible to face challenges with writing. All these topics on world peace are only great if you know how to write papers. GradeCrest has essay writers to help you with creating great essays from scratch. If you feel like you need a hand because you have been struggling with writing, place an order, and we will help you. Go to our home page and fill the order form to get instant help.