How can I write an essay really fast? - Use these Tips
Last Updated: 04 July 2019
How can I write an essay really fast? - Is a question that troubles almost every student. When undertaking work and studies concurrently, every free time is always dedicated to the essay.
Sometimes students find themselves overwhelmed with an essay. Maybe you forgot you had an essay due in the next 30 minutes. If you are also taking SATs this year, you need to be prepared to write a strong essay within the normal 30-minute limit. Other times it is about improving your speed for essays during finals or just a practice to write a five-paragraph essay faster.
It is tricky to maintain high quality and write an essay fast. Especially, when an essay is due in 24 hours, and we are talking about the strict professor. Figure out this: You have a less than an hour to produce an excellent essay, what would you do?
Most students who worry about how to write essay fast, resort to seeking essay help online. Well, that is justified because instant essay typers can come in handy. In the case of Gradecrest.com, we have urgent essay writing service to cover such rush essays.
Who needs this Essay Writing Guide?
This guide is for those asking related questions to or people who:
- Disturbed with how to write a 5-page essay fast.
- Not sure how to write a college essay fast
- 30 minutes of essay writing examples
- Writing college essays last minute
- Thinking how to write an essay when you do not want to
- Wondering how to write a 5000-word essay in one night
- Really struggling to write an essay
- Too depressed to write an essay
- Want to write 3000 words in a weekend
- Asking the average time to write 100 words
- Seeking help writing a paper for college
- Wondering how to write an essay body
- Having an 8-page essay in 3 hours
- Preparing to write a 20-page paper in one night
- Struggling with how to write an essay productively.
How to Write an Essay Paper Fast: Proven Writing Strategies
Let us delve into some of the proven strategies for those seeking to write essays faster. If you have a question of “, I need to write an essay fast, can you help?” these tips can help. Here are some tips to help you write an essay in under 30 minutes.
- Choose a topic you have experience in the past. This can take 5 minutes of your time.
- Spend the next 7-10 minutes planning the essay. Remember, good essays always begin with outlines. Having a good essay outline saves you the pressure of knowing what falls where.
- Comprehensively and analytically re-read the essay question or the prompt. If a question directs it, it is more likely that it needs to be a given type of essay. Reading through helps you understand the essay type and choose the best thesis statement.
- Brainstorm on the thesis statement. A good essay introduction is never a full-package without a thesis. So, with 3-5 minutes come up with a compelling essay hook and a thesis statement.
- Remember, the introduction should have an essay hook, the thesis statement, and relevant In the conclusion paragraph, you should have the restated/re-invented thesis, a summary of facts in the body and their relation to the thesis, and a closing statement for the essay.
“How long does it take to write a 3000-word essay?”
Many factors determine the rate at which you type a 3000-word essay. Here are some of the factors:
- The subject or field of study. Different fields have different complexities. For instance, writing an English essay would require you to read through chapters. On the other hand, writing a biology essay or psychology essays only needs in-depth research.
- Your typing speed. When you have a high typing speed of say 30-60 words per minute, you will write a 3000-word essay faster. The converse is true!
- Who writes your essay? When seeking custom essay writing services, completing a 3000-word essay depends on how fast your essay helper types. Luckily, GradeCrest has writers who are fast, accurate, and keen.
- Do you have an outline? Having an outline helps you plan the essay and how to approach different paragraphs. A solid essay outline can consume 20% of your
- Have you identified key sentences in every paragraph? When planning the essay or drafting the outline, how fast you write an essay depends on whether the sentences are there. It can take a few minutes to curate the best sentences. Topic sentences guide the direction of your
Undeniably, these strategies answer your question about writing college essays faster. We are glad you now know how to write an essay fast. Our tests and assessments have proven that writing 3000-word essays takes close to 9-10 hours or less. These tips can also be used to write a last minute essay.
Last Minute Essay Writing Tips from Experts
Are you the type that wonders “, is there a way to type essays faster” even after our tips? As you internalize how to write a college essay fast, of course with no compromise on quality, let us delve into last minute type.
- Prepare psychologically for the work ahead. A right mindset will help you hasten essay writing processes.
- Unplug from Social Media and Use Airplane mode. Essays are important than social circles and sacrifice is bitter-sweet. You need 100% concentration.
- Type the essay as you research. For this, you will need tools such as org, Grammarly, Ginger software, and a fast laptop. Write the paper as you proofread it as it determines how fast you can really write an essay,
- Read the essay prompt to get the gist of the essay and develop a thesis statement.
Other Tips to write an Essay in a Hurry
Miller came to our website and asked: “, can you help me write my last minute essay?” Our tips below also helped. Though not chronological, these tips will transform you into a lightning fast essay writer.
- Outline your arguments.
- Never copy paste. Although tempting, copy and paste can amount to plagiarism, which is an academic offense.
- Write in a quiet and calm place. We always advise those asking how to write an essay fast to choose a conducive place devoid of distractions.
- If music is your motivation rather than distractor, listen in as you type your essay.
- Google is just OK for research. Use Google Scholar and Google Search for material, and cite appropriately.
- Forget about the tricks like using bigger fonts, honesty pays.
- Hydrate more when typing as your fingers are moving and they need energy. Essay writing is not a death sentence, so you can nibble some snacks.
- After completion, conclude your essay, edit and proofread, and reward yourself You can go swimming, only if you have submitted the paper to canvas, blackboard, or Turnitin.
Over To you Fast Essay Writer
The question we sought to answer was “, can someone complete an essay in less than an hour?” Well, you now have a fancy title “, fast essay writer.”
Our fast essay writing tips can help you write essays due in under less hour or even within 24 hours. There is one catch though, some of the students who submit their essays fast use custom writing services.
Using custom essay writing services is not illegal. Like any other business, these websites that help with writing essays offer services helpful to students.
If you are wondering how to write an essay fast in the exam, our paper writers can also help. You will have an essay sample that guides you when writing.
We are a student-friendly last-minute essay writing service. Choose us for the best. Our writers can show you how to plan an essay in 5 minutes.